Follower

Dienstag, 15. September 2015

Winner of the 82nd and 83rd challenge!

Hello Ladies
finally it's time to get back. August has been such a busy month, I couldn't do as much as I planned :-( then at the beginning of September I got sick :-( I'm still sick but feeling a lot better that's why I finally picked our lucky winners. I'M really sorry it took me so long.

So let's start with our Winner of the 82nd challenge - Xmas in July.  As always, I used random.org to find our lucky winner:


And this is the card that won:



What an amazing card. Please send me an email with your address so that I can send the prize to you

And this is our winner of the 83rd winner:
 

And this is the winner card:


that's an amazing card as well! Please send me an email with your address so that I can send the prize to you
 
Congratulations to our 2 lucky winners. Please don't forget to send me an email with your home address

Hugs
Sandra

1 Kommentar: